Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Face POem...... a real one really or unreal to believe with a lie

Behind this face is a real person
someone who needs to feel wanted but no body is ready to adopt him and loan his love

Behind this face is a brain
one that has real intelligence but uses cunningly for self and casually fr someones tears

Behind this body there is  a heart
one that breaks but get mended with time
and finally get washed and wiped up with time.

Behind this face is a person who feels things
like everyone else but ignores it like a minor fever.

Behind this face is just a person who wants to be treated like any one else
but people make fun of me after praising it hypocritically and only smile when my face says sorry with a guilt after  not being guilty.

Behind this face is a person who laughs,smiles,preach but hardly finds time for introspection and  to follow it

thankyou for all the privilages and tribute given to this face.
I know ,I will change as i have many faces
and I know I will even change you and make you like me so be careful don t get dragged away.

I will make you doctor ' i will make you reporter, I will make you
 I will spoil You,  but you be what you want to be
because you are responsible for your self.

Yes, i am a teacher.thank you once again for giving me this face and making my life beautiful..........

1 comment: