Sunday 27 January 2013

Story of a LOSER ........ there was a tiger

I  am an individual  to deserve not to be deserved
Trust on me is really cheating
Fate never smiles at me

I am a loser but i was a winner,
I had hidden capabilities jus not enough to appeal others but
I couldnt show due to my unparellel personality.
I was a hard worker,when gained some food ,
I was a competitor,
So i competed with others ,
And i was considered equal  but not the best

Then i started wondering  why do people want to win
What would you gain from winning?
Is it due to perfection?
Is it to become the greatest in the existence?
And aim for salvation

I didnt know  the answer of these questions ,
So i end up knowing nothing  and,
Wanted to find  myself in  the  answers for all the questions,
Because if i get the answer for all these,
Then i can be at ease

yaar  very   tensed yaar  Cnt eat  cnt chat  cant talk   cnt go 4 movie u  cant accept gift  forget meetg yaar  its whn u r in  mumbai n evn i m der  so next  to u but still unable to meet u no  hopes 4  dubai   totally frustrated of my caged   n   curfued  life
No time 4 me  i will  wrap up my smiles n life  v soon.

I wouldnt have found any answers  but for this question only?
What is  the reason for existence  in this  breatheless way??
This question applies to losers only,
Because if  i m answered
I will be the future winner  where no 1  would have  stopped me 
if i dont quit my life in few days
TRUSTING ME IS A METAPHOR  TO CONSPIRE ONESELF.
life never ends but my feelgs will end wd my words forever.
May God bless every one wd joy n make life beautiful to live not to suffer n die
Its a journey n it vl end in a day or two
N i m ok if no body reads nobody rpls n nobody tries to find whats wrong wd me
Its over n out n der is no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment